PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2010, 10:08
Duckling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Youito, Thank you very much for your kind reply.
Actually in the UK we attach pictures for jobs relating to entertainment and things like that, so I've never had to submit a picture.
I have many standing up and things but I'm going to go and get my pictures taken, I'm doing a full tim ecourse "Introduction to air cabin crew"
Its six months long and so far we covered first aid and defib, airfares and ticketing, customer service, numeracy etc

im also working part time and im 22 years old. I am 5 ft 4 and weight 7.5 stones Thank you

On regard to the message left by Mari of Not interested Candidtaes:
I do apologise Mary , I fail to come through cv's or in writing that is the reason to why I'm stressed I feel i do not come out on paper.
Yourfeed back will also be taken into consideration, i would like to know why though you thought im not interested.
I have read the Emirates recruitment page, infact I did a full presentation in college from the history of Emirates up until theire present moment in time.
many of my insecurities have actually arised from this forum where people have mentioned things like white teeth etc etc, not that it matters Mashallah i do fine teeth if nto brilliant white, and happy to say im told i have a beautiful smile too

annnyyyyway i'm more concerned i may not be called to the open day thats my only worry,
I'll sumit the photographs and give it a try Mari :0)