PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Food you are allowed to board with
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2010, 09:49
SloppyJoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
depends on the day and who is working. Once the captain had his coffee confiscated but i had a 1.5 liter bottle of water in my bag. It is a joke, can't take vegemite through security in AUS but asked if I could if i ate it and then can i keep the empty jar, yeap you can do that. Had nail clippers taken off me once, 5 minutes later I was in the cockpit with a crowbar??? Best advice is prepare for the idiots to accept nothing without using common sense. Yeah take the fish out of the tin, drain the water and put in a plastic container or bag. Spoon should be OK even a metal one. eggs not sure as could be considered a paste by some of these morons. Best advice is get there early, if you have the lot taken off you go to one of the bars or cafes once through security and explain the situation and ask for specific things and am sure they will help you out such as some hard boiled eggs. There eggs are from chickens that have gone through security profiling to make sure they are not affiliated with any know terrorists