PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - indian nationals on fata
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2010, 08:51
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JG: "TopTup, you arrange for job and the VISA I will send Indian CPL holders in hundreds. Do we have a deal here?"

This is my point precisly. Why must others do it for you guys? Pilots from America, Canada, NZ, Australia, UK, etc have for many years found work in remote parts of the world such as Africa, Papua New Guinea, lesser developed parts of Europe (many of the "stans") to get a start. They did it themselves, driven by passion and determination. They still do. They organized their own visas and airfares and live in conditions that are surprising at best, just to get that step into the door, those hours of experience that are GOLD. I have no standing on other country's immigration laws and work permits so can't help you there! So instead, do what the others do and find the countries you can work in and target them!!!! The world does not begin and end in India.

(See previous threads on this forum on the topic of going overseas for a start).

Good luck with your agenda. I sincerely mean that. I just hope it is not polarized into a self-serving agenda stopping the second your own (members of this union) personal needs are met and ignoring the bigger picture of what really goes on and prevents others to gain rightful employment.