PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2010, 07:28
unemployed-jackasses

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please correct your logic and numbers ...

There is no profession in India in which everyone can claim success. Corporate world is not looking for degrees and transcripts; they are looking for talent and knowledge. The examples cited by you are those who purchased their degree from some junk private college rather than earning a degree and knowledge concomitantly from a reputed institution. Even I know many such so called "good for nothing" engineers and MBA's. They cant write a one line code and call themselves IT professionals; who will give them work!!! There are many equivalent junk CPL holders as well in this room who are not worth flying a kite and they dream of flying a plane.

Now coming to numbers. The two well known IT companies are hiring 30 K candidates each this financial year. That comes to 60K. Others must be hiring at least 40 K more so total headcount for engineering freshers only is more than 100K. If someone cant fetch one slot out of this 100K, he/she should better get a CPL from US and join this forum after a year. Now compare this headcount to that of your airline. There are hardly 4K morons in this room crying for lost money and broken careers as there are no openings.

Now coming to my puny 15 lacs. Firstly 15 lacs and respected IT career with 8000INR of investment is much better than being unemployed and/or doing coast guard and BPO jobs worth 3 lacs after investing (rather wasting) 25 lacs. Secondly this is not the end of the road. My profession has potential of 1.5 cr per annum for those who can manage to settle in US and Europe with good MNC's. And all that is required is brain.

Current unemployment figure in my profession is 4 percent in US and less than 2 percent in Asia. Whats the airline equivalent number!! Definitely more than 40 percent.

Correct your numbers and logic and then talk to me