PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are you looking for an airline job
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2010, 19:14
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMG another plonker!
Ohh well, so much for answering a thread to another hopeful, looking for that first break whilst he or she is trying to gauge who and what they are up against. Last time I'll be doing that.

So why don't you listen then (or is that part of your problem in the search for that ever elusive first break?) Your initial posting requested information relating to people looking for their first job. I gave you my opinion to why you may find it difficult to get an accurate figure. I won't apologise for not doing my research into the open honesty that is available in the BA Cityflyer thread - to be quite blunt, I have no interest and in the interests of clarity, I didn't for one minute perceive that your thread was Cityflyer specific. However, I am always interested in a balanced response in any thread. Not the 'ribbing' that I just received from some 250hr wonder. Plonker heh? The irony of it all!

And to conclude, if you are looking an answer to whether people should invest in training. My answer would be no, especially if they demonstrate an attitude as remarkable as your own.