PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2010, 18:42
grizzled

Received 80 Likes on 15 Posts
Desertbannanas...

Huh??

Did you even read the first post I made on this issue last week? Or posts I've made on the Middle East forum over the past few years? Obviously not.

Please calm down and try to hear this: I was saying to "Contacted" that his last post was well written, without emotion, and stated his views clearly. Whether I agree with it or not is a different matter entirely.

Take a few deep breaths (and /or a beer or two), calm down, and think through the difference between "disagreement and debate" versus "shooting from the lip".

If you had read even a couple of my posts (espcecially the one that "Contacted" first disagreed with me on) you'll realise why in this case you should be a tad embarrassed. I don't mind getting slammed, but for God's sake read what I wrote first -- otherwise everyone in ppruneland will quickly brand you as being simply a silly bugger.

In summary, if you read what I've written in the past (and my first post on this matter on this thread) you'll see that you and I are on the same side with regard to Canada's actions. But, becuase of your childish way of posting before reading, I would be worried if we were on a debating team together.

Cheers,
grizz