PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India Near Death Incident
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2010, 17:22
Boeing7xx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. Air India has a lot of pilots through contractors like Parc & Rishworth. I am one of them. We're not employees, we're contractors there's a difference. For those who're in the same boat as I am, will know.

2. I have no reason to discredit the report. I wasn't remotely involved it in anyway.

3. I'm not sure AI is tech savvy enough to have trolls surf the internet looking for stuff, well they barely manage to get the roster out on time sometimes.

4. I have no idea who green guard is.

5. TopTup I've pretty much decided that unless you choose to open your mind up, it would be fruitless getting into a discussion with you. I would invite you to have an educated discussion on this rather than get into the literary equivalent of a fisticuff, since you've been bordering on extremes with your opinion. Unless there's rationalization I'm quite sure that you would stonewall anything I have to say.

6. TopTup : I never said that the incident never happened, what I stated was, the incident was reported so late in the day that there was little or no data to nail this one down.

7. There was a f/o and a cruise f/o also present in the flight deck when this supposedly happened besides the two captains in question.

8. The captain who reported this incident has done it at a time when he is facing a challenge with the airline.

9. With the start of 3 new ULH sectors, I hope AI performs well in the market.