PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2010, 17:19
Desertbannanas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL... yet another entertaining rant by the "blow up doll" Oblasspop. Or is that "BLOW UP- doll"? When are you going to grow up little girl? Jeesh... I thought the Brits were tough... not like you... whining little girl who doesn't get her way.

Please please please say something intelligent for once! But thank you for revealing the truth as to why you are advocating more flight for UAE to Canada... for your own selfish retirment purposes:

"Now, my interest wrt Canada is that I would genuinely like to retire over there and the thought of being forced to use AC and not be able to take advantage of my retirement travel concessions"

By the way... I have worked in the UAE, my friend, as well as Asia. And I have taking Foreign policy in school, so I do know a bit more than you about the intricacies of foreign policy and trade. I just happen to strongly support my Home country and I am disgusted by the nonsense that goes on in the UAE. We are not interested in you retiring in our country so you can avoid paying taxes in your own. You are just another one of those shallow people who put your own well-being first on issues instead of the greater good. I believe in the fair and equal representation of business, and EK/EY does not come to the table fairly. If you were intelligent enough to see the multi levels of this issue, and you were educated, you would see it my way as does the system and thankfully, the people in power, who probably took the some the same classes I did.

And what are you talking about N Americans thinking its a warzone in the UAE??? Who do you hang out with? Foolish girl... I worked there for 5 years and everyone knew of UAE's rise..and that it was generally safe. (Traffic driving excluded).

Aww..but don't get upset Oblasspop. Your still not getting what you want, becuase thankfully the people in power are more intelligent than you. YOu must have gotten the short end of the British gene pool.