PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 32(TR) Sqn - Why do we have/need them?
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2010, 07:09
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cazatou
"So you wish to see the end of emergency Casualty Evacuation for premature babies born overseas to Military Families - coupled with an end to Compassionate Evacuation for Serving Personnel overseas to enable them to visit dying loved ones before it is too late? In the 14 years I served on 32 these were regular occurrences. Is this a price worth paying to keep what is basically a 58 year old airframe design in operation for a few more years?"

Your comments are simply not worthy of comment other than to suggest you grow up a little bit and stop being so bl00dy stupid! If you are now saying that bthe CURRENT role of 32 Sqn is CASEVAC and COMP cases, then fine. I was unaware that we had a dedicated squadron undertaking that role. As has been pointed out, there are many other platforms doing just that role and I can't see a 125 being that good for the job either.

Anyway, I am aware of the civilian traffic using Northolt, and that kind of highlights the point that, in these cash-strapped times, we could sell of Northolt for a huge sum of money and begin to put things right on the old MPA front.

BEagle - 100% agree my dear chap.

Regards
Winco