PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2010, 05:11
troppo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The 'wall' you refer to has been mentioned here before, its on the tip of my tongue but I can't for the life of me remember it, something like the heldenburg wall. I'm sure chuck will put you right. Always thought that it could be marketed to base jumpers as the final jump ;-). You could have a two day tour (amazing race style), the first night adventure seekers could be dumped at jacksons with no money or
(PGK2) and they have to get their brown wings and do a breath test to make sure they drank 2 doz white cans, the next morning they could fight over a seat in a 40 year old 206 to a purpose built 17% slope, 300m, one way strip at the top of the wall, they have a national pack their shute for the base jump, they can chew buai at the bottom and then walk to the nearest town to catch a pmv down the highlands highway to stay the night at the five star hotel in lae, better known as the NCA compound (after planet rockape, post office compulsory Friday nite entertainment) reckon the survivor should win a mil.
How do we get the youth of today and current png drivers to post on here? I know ISP connections are still buggerup and expensive, but I spend more time on youtube lookin for the latest movies (a picture says a thousand words) at the same time can't understand some of the winners on youtube that post their flightsim footage of landing at a bush strip. As if it's the same! Would rather go surf some pron than watch someones flightsim wet dream. They obviously aren't 'enuff'

Last edited by troppo; 8th Nov 2010 at 06:05.