PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cadetships/do I really have to go north/am I too old or I have kids etc threads
Old 8th Nov 2010, 05:08
Homesick-Angel

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
FTS..
Why are you trying to give pointers to the people that give up or give in?..Its the natural leveller in Aviation that if you aren't driven, willing to miss out on a lot of things that matter to others, and be able to live on a paupers wage for a reasonable period of time you'll throw your hands up, blame everyone else and walk away.

Unless your parents are loaded, or you won Tatts then just to get a CPL is a bloody good effort.

So far in my very limited experience Ive seen people blaming everyone else for their problems , but you only need to spend halfnour chatting to them to see that they are unable to accept that they are the problem.

Its them thats not doing the work.Its them thats not able to do basic research, and its them that will crack it when their not given a job that is far beyond their experience level with a fresh stamped license.

Dont give the quitters any more reasons or ideas on how to continue as it may just prolong their eventual defeat.