PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Southwest
Thread: Air Southwest
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2010, 20:15
GROUNDHOG

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
trafficnotsighted - Why so personal?.Where did I say PLH & EXT were not in the West Country? I am aware of the economics of these aircraft thanks. I am English not Cornish so why would I paint out roadsigns? Already got a JCB thanks.End of subject.

Eastern inherited a sick baby, yes its a lovely baby we all adore it and couldn't live without it bu it is also a naughty baby that lost £3.5 million last financial year. Now it has a new Daddy, one with a great reputation as a dynamic parent so Daddy needs to change the way baby lives and cut out its naughty habits.

That big bully Flybe came along and stole some of baby's toys flying between Newquay and Gatwick so now baby has to get them back. How? Well for a start the people down here are a very patriotic lot and always support the local children ( Devon is across the border) so to get those friends to play with baby needs to increase its profile and be seen to be the local ( To Cornwall) child as opposed to the bully boy and for sure the friends will follow......... get the drift?

PS: Being based in Newquay does not stop baby playing in Plymouth or anywhere else so it is not parochial, those nice Uncles in Europe might even give baby a present to come here!.

PPS. Question:- Might SHH nows see PLH as a playpit to put its lego houses long term anyway?

Back down my hole now, gosh its cosy in here.....x