PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India Near Death Incident
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2010, 12:52
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boeing7xx:
Still waiting for you to either do it here or PM me to deny with evidence all of what you believe I wrote is false.

Wow. That 131 pattern is a real long one by the looks of things for you to take so long to reply or write me as you assured us here on Pprune that you would....But hang on!!

Quote 1: "The 131 pattern is a long one."
Quote 2: "this topic was discussed in the monthly meeting..."
Quote 3: "I'm not an Air India employee."

Why were you doing the 131 pattern or attending meetings about this if you don't work for AI?? Ummmm.....who's the liar?

The expat Capt in question was WRONG to not report the event at his first possible chance. But to vehemently deny all of his claims and label him a liar shows the utter contempt, remarkable arrogance and severely dangerous "safety" (lucky) culture at AI.

B7xx may I suggest if you wish to stand it up, back it up. To deny all that I wrote as anything but truth makes you the liar. Pprune user "Beep" swapped a PM with me & I gave him further evidence of the corrupt and dangerous cesspit that is AI and haven't heard back from him either. But at least he had the integrity to seek an educated discussion with me. You seem to choose the head-in-the-sand tact (again?!).

So AI are putting out another circular. Well, knock me down with a feather! Archaic paperwork at AI? Who would've thought!? Will this circular be shown the same abhorrent lack of integrity, respect, well just plain "airmanship" as the many, many, many others? That is, like the one put out when I was at AI following a Boeing audit and crews were instructed, amongst things:
1. Do not fly in your pajamas.
2. Smoking in the cockpit is FORBIDDEN.
3. The cockpit door is to be kept LOCKED at all times (not deliberately unlocked for anyone to come and go).
4. Passengers, family, friends, etc ARE NOT permitted in the cockpit at ANY TIME.
5. Newspapers, sheets and table clothes ARE NOT to be used to blacken out the cockpit windows (not ever! and especially when in day VMC over Afghanistan's terrain!)

Since this circular was utterly ignored why the hell would anything else published make any damn difference? Then again, you're going to deny any of the above goes on for us, aren't you? (As assured by previous post).

The fact that a circular like this HAS to be published is disgusting enough.

PAXboy:
I trust with the knowledge you have and study you claim to have done you will NEVER be on a VT registered aircraft. As I have mentioned previously, I never will, as per other pilots with direct experience at that despicable mess. Tell your friends.

Last edited by TopTup; 7th Nov 2010 at 13:15.