PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2010, 08:29
unemployed-jackasses

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi worthless morons

Do you guys often feel shameful when you look at your stupid faces in mirror!!!

After wasting thousands of dollars (which obviously belong to your parents as you will never have guts to earn this much in your life) and precious time, you junks are doing nothing except wasting time on these stupid blogs.

Indian are well ahead in rat race and you bunch of stupids have proved it again. And i know this site is full of brainless assholes who wish to become rich in a short span of time that's why you are here. You don't have brains to get into techie and medical careers and you dont have patience either to work hard for a longer period of time to get there. You need everything instantly without any effort. MORONS ...YOU WILL NEVER GET IT NOW...

for those who still have some sense ...stop wasting time here and look for alternate career paths. Even if indian aviation industry revives, the backlog will take years to diminish. Do some justice to your parents please.

If you wish to know who i am .... i am an engineer from an elite indian govt engineering school who earned his degree in just 8000 INR and today earning 15 lacs per annum