PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Low hour expats (aussies) working in Asia Question
Old 6th Nov 2010, 23:56
thornycactus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by duyentranvan
hey guys, im just stating the fact here and i ain't being a racist or something.. hey guys, im just stating the fact here and i ain't being a racist or something.. but thats the fact you aussies are doing to the rest of the world.And you guys turn up in an asian airline and start to whine about how bad the rostering guys are treating you and shi*s... If you want facts, go and have a look at the fragrant harbour threads.Nearly everyday you guys cry and whine about something.I seriously don't know why and how you aussies end up in top class airlines like cx but i am certainly sure they would perhaps be the only asian airline which will take guys in with low hours. Today 08:26
Yup...agreed. Nothing to do with racist.

but thats the fact you aussies are doing to the rest of the world.And you guys turn up in an asian airline and start to whine about how bad the rostering guys are treating you and shi*s...
Very true... the orang puteh make the most noise.

If you want facts, go and have a look at the fragrant harbour threads.Nearly everyday you guys cry and whine about something.I seriously don't know why and how you aussies end up in top class airlines like cx
Not only in Cathay Pacific. Many other airlines too!

i am certainly sure they would perhaps be the only asian airline which will take guys in with low hours.
Yes...seems to be true. CX consider and prefer white people white low hours. It hasn't been changed for all these years,