PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged) II
Old 6th Nov 2010, 23:17
Munnyspinner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goodbye, Mr. O

When will you all learn?

No point in complaining at all. It only serves to give MO'L a warm happy feeling. He's gotten your money, you're fecked off 'cos the service was ****e or something didn't go according to your plans. But, ho, ho, ho - does he care? Not a jot. And, pound to penny, you'll be lining up again in three weeks time for another five yoyo flight ( Not including taxes, coffee, service etc. ).

Either grin and bear it - Millions do! or,shut up and vote with your feet.

Even if something goes wrong and you end up paying a full fare to sort it, the average price for all FR flights you have taken will be a fraction of what you may have spend with a "better quality" airline - whatever that is. (One without lurid yellow interiors, window blinds and some sense of employee relations?)

Fact is that MO'L has made and continues to make shed loads of money by filling aircraft with reasonably content SLF who don't apparently give a toss about comfort or service during a relatively short flight. Well done Mr O.

In fact he's done so bloody well some other well known airlines seem to be trying to emulate his business model.

By the way, I never have nor will I ever Fly Ryanair. I'd rather walk - it's cheaper, often quicker and less likely to cause stress.