PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways Crew - Without Licences
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2002, 11:10
MTQatar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gulf-Crew and Gotta-FOnow,

No I didn't direct what I said "certain ex-QR people" that is why I said "certain" and "all ex-QR people".

You are very pro Qatar not surprising as its your national airline
You are very anti-Qatar Airways and so if I am biased towards QR and you are biased against QR this would make a balance here in the forums. Wouldn't it?

So please refrain from saying ex-qr people are saying incorrect rumours its fact and get with it
Not all of what some of the ex-QR people say is fact, I recall several posts made in the last 3 months that were filled with BS, just make a search.

I also know the person who was sacked for not wearing their hat unsymtrically as you have put it. Was back in 1998 and was a scottish girl.
Sorry about that, I was following QR only after 2001 and never really had an interest in them earlier so any info pre-2001 is very sketchy. I have heard and read (from ex-QR people through personal contact) that many flight attendants were fired for the same reason upto 2001 that is why I said "Flight Attendants fired for wearing their hats" and not "a flight attendant fired for wearing her hat...".