PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - indian nationals on fata
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2010, 11:11
jimmygill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, I see. So now you are saying because there is no competition these "jokers" will crash. Interesting. So, what about you? Did you finish with the highest scores in your training? If not, then you must be one of those "jokers" too. After all, only the best should be allowed to fly.
Of course only the best. You are right I finished with the highest scores. But the guy with the lowest score is flying the jets.

Your arrogance is amazing. The simple fact is you have no clue on how the real world works. The fact is people meet the standard or they don't. If someone has the necessary qualifications to do the job then they should be allowed to do the job. If you are like the countless other Indian FOs I have flown with you complain about all the Expats in India, but you can't wait to leave and go to the likes of EK, EY, QR, SQ and the list goes on. The whole world is against you. Oh woe is me!!!
This is how it works, there are people like me and you, I am in this real world, the real world is not some imaginary place which excludes me. If the Emiratees, Qataris and Singaporeans don't want expats, I am with them too.

Either raise up all the walls or raze them all down, no one way preferential entries please. Razing the walls is going to be difficult so I chose to erect on my side of the world. If all the walls are up I hope the futility will be revealed. Its not the whole world thats against me its just the expats.

You know nothing of where I come from or what my background is. Your arrogance is reconfirmed with your comments and attempts to deflect any negative comments one might have towards you and your attitudes
Same applies to you, you know nothing of me or what my background is.

What type of drugs are you on? How do you make the kind of leaps in logic (I should say illogic) that you do? I know you are going to tell me that you want to be a pilot for the love of the job. Please, grow up. What I do and what I get paid to do it is of no concern of yours. How dare you make a broad sweeping statement that says I can be bought! One of the simple reasons I will never set foot in India is the constant pressure applied by management at the airlines there to pass pilots who have no business being in a cockpit. That applies to both seats. I don't care who someone's father, uncle, mother, fill in the blank is. If I am not willing to place my family on the aircraft they are flying they need to do something else to make ends meet.
Ever heard of tit for tat. If you hurl a stone at me, I am not gonna throw flowers at you.

Your resorting to a personal attack just illustrates how desperate you are in trying to justify your actions. Should anyone critise you there will be a price to be paid. I hate to tell you but I have had worse things said by better people than you.
My actions need no justifications. You would have got a better treatment had you stuck to the standards which you expect other to treat you with.

And when you say that people better than me have said worse things to you, I don't doubt a bit of it.