PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - indian nationals on fata
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2010, 10:26
Phil Squares

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is everyone's concern, one of these jokers will some day fly a A320 in hot summer with more than allowed load and crash. If they have not got in the right seat through competition they are not the best.
Oh, I see. So now you are saying because there is no competition these "jokers" will crash. Interesting. So, what about you? Did you finish with the highest scores in your training? If not, then you must be one of those "jokers" too. After all, only the best should be allowed to fly.

Your arrogance is amazing. The simple fact is you have no clue on how the real world works. The fact is people meet the standard or they don't. If someone has the necessary qualifications to do the job then they should be allowed to do the job. If you are like the countless other Indian FOs I have flown with you complain about all the Expats in India, but you can't wait to leave and go to the likes of EK, EY, QR, SQ and the list goes on. The whole world is against you. Oh woe is me!!!

That you perceive my posts as hypocritical is indicating your bias. One of the hallmark of hypocrisy is inconsistency, you will definitely find it in Indian culture but not in my posts... hypocrisy is when what you will normally appreciate in your country suddenly starts amazing you when it happens in other countries, especially in a 3rd world one like India.
You know nothing of where I come from or what my background is. Your arrogance is reconfirmed with your comments and attempts to deflect any negative comments one might have towards you and your attitudes.

Oh yes, pprune is just a forum about boasting how one worked on several contracts on a rather large aircraft company in france. Everything else is whinging[sic].

If your arguments can't stand for themselves, thats when you need the force of large-aircraft-company in France.

And no matter how much you want to console yourself, its just the people like you have a small price tag. Not all the money in the world but just a miniscule fraction of it is enough to buy you.

What type of drugs are you on? How do you make the kind of leaps in logic (I should say illogic) that you do? I know you are going to tell me that you want to be a pilot for the love of the job. Please, grow up. What I do and what I get paid to do it is of no concern of yours. How dare you make a broad sweeping statement that says I can be bought! One of the simple reasons I will never set foot in India is the constant pressure applied by management at the airlines there to pass pilots who have no business being in a cockpit. That applies to both seats. I don't care who someone's father, uncle, mother, fill in the blank is. If I am not willing to place my family on the aircraft they are flying they need to do something else to make ends meet.

Your resorting to a personal attack just illustrates how desperate you are in trying to justify your actions. Should anyone critise you there will be a price to be paid. I hate to tell you but I have had worse things said by better people than you.

AMF!!!!