PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - indian nationals on fata
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2010, 09:16
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right folks,

While Jimmy works himself up into a righteous tizzy of indignation lets all ask ourselves a few questions.

We think about 1500 qualified but unemployed in the UK. We consider that desperate and awful even within a system many, many times bigger and more busy than in India.

Why is it we have threads you can look at right now in the wannabees forum extending to over 100 pages and devoted to warning students over the last 3 years just what they were letting themselves in for?

Why no equivalent here?

Why is it that for the Europeans and Brits the threads were full of posts from experience, working airline pilots giving those on the outside, looking in the truth of what was happening in their company?

Why no equivalent input here?

Why do the wannabees have a long term sticky on schools and their tricks to get more money from you but nothing here?

I've got lots more question to add but you might want to a suggest some of your own. Some of you might also want to place a few pointers and links to the threads on our wannabees forum that show what I am talking about. Some might wonder why they can see posts from Indian hopefuls that never get any form of response from people who have actually qualified and gone through the system. Indeed, you might want to point out the self help that has gone on in this forum regarding spotting and publicising scamsters.

I find it very puzzling that those above you, already within the system provide you, the students and the qualified, with far less information that the expats working in Indian companies. Why do you think that the Brit and European guys get so much information from actual working airline pilots and you don't?

Rob