PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - indian nationals on fata
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2010, 06:27
jimmygill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The problem is you are trying to make it everyone's concern. If you are that con You will be the master of your own destiny in that case and we will not have to keep hearing about how the world is against you.
It is everyone's concern, one of these jokers will some day fly a A320 in hot summer with more than allowed load and crash. If they have not got in the right seat through competition they are not the best.

It is not mandatory for anyone to read all the threads on pprune. Which forum I use is my choice alone.

The hypocritical attitudes that are embedded in the culture just never cease to amaze me. Your constant posts are just another example of what I am talking about.
That you perceive my posts as hypocritical is indicating your bias. One of the hallmark of hypocrisy is inconsistency, you will definitely find it in Indian culture but not in my posts... hypocrisy is when what you will normally appreciate in your country suddenly starts amazing you when it happens in other countries, especially in a 3rd world one like India.

Please take your whinging somewhere else!!!!
Oh yes, pprune is just a forum about boasting how one worked on several contracts on a rather large aircraft company in france. Everything else is whinging[sic].

If your arguments can't stand for themselves, thats when you need the force of large-aircraft-company in France.

And no matter how much you want to console yourself, its just the people like you have a small price tag. Not all the money in the world but just a miniscule fraction of it is enough to buy you.

Last edited by jimmygill; 6th Nov 2010 at 06:43.