PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ek Engineering
Thread: Ek Engineering
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2010, 06:11
flame_bringer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr plore
You're old enough already for me to teach you what's racist and whats not.
First off, There was no mention of arabs in this thread and yes I am arab that said my problem was the mention of indian not arabs.
The thread starter started bashing all indians because of certain individuals that have favouritism towards thier race which is racist, If you have a problem with someone don't generalize you're here representing your race aswell and if an indian looked at your posts and comments he would difinately think of all brits as racist, Then he started calling them wobbly heads and other mean words thats also racist and immature FFS you're again giving people a bad impression of your race and yourself and I don't think that an educated aircraft maintenance engineer would have this attitude towards others.
In regards to your comment about me saying old ladies and regarding it sexist I believe it's blatant enough that it was just a banter or a joke and I didn't mean insulting old ladies in any way, So if you wanna take it as sexist it's up to you It's clear you're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill over others comments to compensate your fault.
You and your friend the thread starter are worse you insult a whole ethnic group because of a few individuals doing and you were markedly serious about everything you said I don't see any banter in there.
What taff missed said was literally right, If you're not up to standard to enduring the difficulties in your job and you always grip about measly problems you're better off quitting as you're not man enough for it it's not that difficult to just resign and quit the predicament.
If you don't like DXB leave no one is forcing you to stay, Give others that are keen to work your job potential, If you don't like something give it to the one's that need it no point in keeping it for yourself if you don't like it, There are many unemployed people that would gladly fill in for you.
In every industry, Every field and every job there are advantages and disadvantages and you're old enough for me to tell you that so I figured I'd just remind you, However grouching and insulting other ethnic groups to relieve the frustration is forsooth not the right way to approach these problems and difficulties so stop griping and look at the good side of your job, And that's a brotherly advise from an unexperienced 21 year-old for you.

Last edited by flame_bringer; 6th Nov 2010 at 09:25.