Old 20th Aug 2002, 08:21
keendog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05:30 Attacked by son
06:00 Son breaks free and attacks again
06:15 Shave (helped by son)
06:20 Shower (Son still trying to help)
06:25 Walk down stairs
06:26 Turn round and attempt to catch son as he shows me how he too can get down the stairs
06:27 Plant son in fron of Cbeebies and make cup of tea for Mrs. Dog
06:28 Say good morning to dogs. Attached by dogs. Give breakfast to dogs. Dogs let me go.
06:40 Leave house
06:41 Son bursts into floods of inconsolable tears until he forgets I exist at 06:42
06:53 Get onto train and wonder if there is going to be any excitement. There are two sorts of excitement (1) New person sitting in somebody else's regular seat (2) New person fails to read 1mm high lettering banning mobile phones in carriage "G", and uses phone. Stares, raised eyebrows and whispered remarks for 5 minutes until someone is courageous enough to ask the conductor (sorry, train manager) to tell offender of his crime.
07:00 Look in bag. Bag contains work and aviation related material. Select aviation related material.
08:00 Pass White Waltham. Look for aeroplanes whilst trying to look as though I am doing something else.
08:07 Pass Heathrow. Ditto
08:30 Get to work. Look at prrune have coffee + cigarette
09:30 Either go to Court, dress up in silly clothes and try to save insurance companies some money, or stay in office and read 18 lever arch files of something or other. Sneaky looks at Pprune and ppl books when I feel I deserve a break.
12:30 lunch. Will it be tuna salad or Mc Donalds? Decide McDonalds OK as long as have fruit salad tomorrow to compensate.
18:00 Leave work. Journey back remarkably similar to journey in.
19:30 Get home. Attacked by son. Persuade him to go to bed.
19:40 Eat with Mrs. Dog. Mrs. Dog watches soaps - I say thats shallow and have work to do - get on pprune.
21:00 Come down to watch news. Have to sit on floor as dogs are on the sofas.
22:00 Put dogs to bed . Put me to bed.

NEXT DAY
Working at home i.e. book flying lesson and feel fantastic afterwards