PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India Near Death Incident
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2010, 08:47
Green Guard

jstars2

I am sorry to tell you, but your post looks like a very naïve try to get few more jobs opening in India for people like you.

1. Since you have published it here, so the whole world knows it now, even those "undertrained" Indian Crew members as well as “government agents” intent to hang your "friend" if he published the story ?? Right ? So either you are lying or trying to have your “friend” killed .

2. If the T/O conditions were so "hot" and “heavy” (flight scheduled for a 15 hrs),
why do you insist on Reduced Power Setting for T/O ? It was short leg, domestic or what ?
3. If it really was 15 hrs flight so the V2 must have been, I guess 165 ? Can anybody check this one please ? Now….you saw the speed, over 230 FALLING all the way Down to V2-15 = ~150 !?!?!?
80 kts SPEED LOSS and you waited TILL last 3 BILLION NANOSECONDS to SCREEM all you “holly” commands , and teach us all how to behave in those conditions of your bad dream!!
I mean…hellllooooo
PS
You should try to get job in Hollywood….
I am fired for sure – or found dead in my hotel room in Delhi. I am sure he is politically well connected.”