PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines
Old 5th Nov 2010, 03:43
legal_consultant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good morning, captains... just some important note:

i am really sorry if i could not yet make a research that's up to th standards of some of us here. Here are my reasons:

(1) my papers are not yet fully accomplished. later tonight i will know whether the chairman of the committee has already signed the contract. geeez... i don't know why it's keeping them long...

(2) this research is not one of my priority researches. this is just among the "other tasks" written in my contract. but then, this is the only task assigned to me until now. regardless, i'm already doing my research...

(3) i was hospitalized for more than a week near the finals period. just imagine that! i don't even think that i've already fully-recovered from my sickness. my grades dropped thereafter.

(4) finals period arrived so i have to focus on it first.

(5) lastly, sembreak!

anyhow, my parents told me not to give too much attention on this "work" of mine. they told me to focus on my studies first. starting next week, i have to discipline daw myself (ie surf the internet just once a week ...). in the meantime, if it's okay with any of you, can you help me by sending documents relevant to my research via e-mail? my e-mail ad is: [email protected] Thanks!