PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - French pilots lift call for strike
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2010, 07:57
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why isn t towed out to sea ???
Well, it is making money for one thing and it would be a shame to get rid of it don't you think. Well, no you don't.
You should wear your tin hat when getting out of the house. The sun is very unforgiving in DubaI.

i agree, there must be some kind of discipline in the amount of tolerated benefits and MP's claim this was the aim of the proposed bill. In some cases it does exeed the limit of decency. However, I don't think staff travel fits that description, or the stupid rented car you rent while on vacation.
We are far from tax evading CEO's.
That's where I just start laughing. Never have I seen something so badly written that only creates colateral damage and leaves out a lot of potentially socially dangerous people.
The part I didn't explain well enough is that compagnies would have had to pay taxes on theses fringe benefits and AF was clearly against it threatening to ditch staff travel all together. Totally un-acceptable.
So call us dinosaurs if you will, there is no way we were goung to give up what determines the quality of life of so many who live out of Paris.

Get real ? Why don't you jester grow a pair of you know what and try to do the same ? But, after all it's your life

Last edited by Me Myself; 4th Nov 2010 at 11:42.