PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2010, 20:08
sidon look

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STOP!

Epiphany, Tombola,Etc,
I read your posts and really dont see any sense in what u say...maybe i am dull.
1. Badmouthing Shell or Smell as you call it doesnt change the fact that Bristow has lost the Shell contract and also the Agip(rumour has it). The link to the article i read from the independent dates back to march 2009 and the bribery issues where sometime in 2007. Clearly, Caverton was not in the picture then. As far as i can remember, it was Bristow ...daaah... and shell was considered by you and your daddy Bristow as a credible business partner. That wasnt very wise of you was it? Lesson: Read before u post!Furthermore, Bristow has also been indicted for curruption charges in the form of tax evasion and bribery in 2007 which they did not deny. If u work for Bristow, you shouldnt forget that easily! Unless u deliberatly choose to.
2. The use of Panalpina by shell is no different from Bristow's use of KPMG. If u recall KPMG only came into the picture around that time. Reason is obvious: somebody to do the dirty job!

SM,
Youre just so pro shell and caverton. pls be a little modest about it! I understand why you should be so hardlined: with tombola, graculus, epiphany all playing the anti-anything-other-than-bristow its difficult not to take that position...

Moderation...moderation...moderation... even though everyones taken a stand, ready to throw punches!