PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why I love the recession!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2010, 15:46
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,

I was only speaking to a friend of mine who I met through PPrune regarding the industry. I not going to sit here and spiel out a whole load of statistics, but I do see things are improving for our industry even though at a slow pace. I was even amazed to see the BA went back into the red even with what they went through this year.

To the wannabes like myself, please don’t let yourselves down. I can’t promise you that you will definitely get a flying job, but stick at it, keep your courage and strength high. Hope is one of the best things in life we have without it we wouldn’t be able to aspire to anything. This is our journey, remember it and learn of it. And hopefully in the future when we do join the ranks of pilots we will be in a position to help the following generation. I have been on my personal journey for over a year, nothing compared to some.

To all our seniors, we respect your advice and honesty and we are here to learn from you. We have done the books and got the licences but nothing else.