PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Emirates AV College Bad !
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2010, 13:17
barnboy2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Screw you you dips#$t. And thanks for proving my point. I didn't even mention "skyline academy". Just shows that you don't even know how to read properly. And I am not promoting any ****ty schools. You were the one who asked for a school in India. I just looked one up and gave it to you.The website said they used a DGCA approved syllabus and it was a 6 month course, as opposed to the short 2 month course offered by Jepp. You may be right, I don't know. Sorry, but I haven't devoted my life towards promoting your career and looking for schools for you. If I got it wrong, I got it wrong. I don't live in India, and I am not forcing you to go for it. I am just giving you my personal experience of the course at EAC. You still wanna go for it, fine. An idiot like you deserves it. I never even asked you to go to any school.

And look dumbass, I do not live in the USA. I just included that in to maintain my anonimity. I am planning to go there now to get my FAA license. You don't have any right to know where I live, and I don't want to tell you. You have no idea how ruthless these Jepp and EAC people can be if they find out your identity. You are such a retard. Just because I mentioned that I am from the US in my profile, you think I live there ?? LOSER !!!

And screw you for saying you are interested in aviation. If you were interested in aviation, why the f did you go into engineering. I have an Australian CAA CPL and I did the flight dispatch course because I can't find a pilot job. And please, don't give me a lecture on call center jobs, it is only meant for sheep like you.

And the DGCA has no mandate to authorize flight dispatch courses in India.

And just use your brain for a change. How can the entire country of INDIA not have a single DGCA certified dispatcher course ?? You're telling me that each and every dispatcher in India went abroad for their training ?? Geez, what a maroon !!! And if you think EAC will assist you with employment, dream on !!

As for other schools, there is the Indian aviation academy, WHICH HAS A DGCA and ICAO CERTIFIED DISPATCH COURSE, Tradewings, which has a JAA and ICAO certified dispatcher course, and Delta Academy, which also has a DGCA, I repeat, DGCA certified course, that will even get you an RTR license once you finish. And yes, all of these schools follow a DGCA syllabus, if they didn't, they would have been closed down by now. Maybe you can use your "friends and resources" to get you a brain, so that you can lessen the number of smileys you use and concentrate on increasing your intelligence.

Speaking of "friends and resources in the aviation industry", if you do have these "friends and resources", why don't you just use their help to get you into a proper school ?? Why are you asking random people on Pprune for advice ?? MORON !!!

Good bye and go to hell.