PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Emirates AV College Bad !
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2010, 21:32
bala_murali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger Barnboy- Forwarding fake schools

Hey there Barnboy -

Get your facts right before you speak. Especially when you say the same thing twice .I have called in the DGCA licensing department to check for DGCA authorized dispatch training centers in India. AND PLEASE SEE THIS WITH BOTH YOUR SORRY EYE OPEN - THERE IS NO DGCA AUTHORIZED DISPATCH TRAINING CENTERS IN INDIA

And about the two dispatch school that you told -they are utter fakes .

The Mahindra School that you are talking about is just 20 kms from my place .A awesome example of ****.

Check the Skyline aviation club link that I sent you , This guys is wearing a NASA Space suit ,who is he trying to fool- Sorry I Guess you have been fooled already. I spoke to him over the phone; he claims to be working for AIR INDIA for the past 30 years. My friend works for paramount airways as a dispatcher... I spoke to his friend to in a dispatcher working for AIR INDIA in MUMBAI (BOMBAY ) . He confirmed that there is no pilot named " CAPT MANEK ( the founder and the teacher in skyline ) working for AIR INDIA ever. He check it up with a senior dispatcher working at AIR India .But he know the Skyline aviation club since he is in MUMBAI and he also knew 2 students who have went through dispatch training there .After the initial 3 months course introductory that skyline offer they were sent to a school in Canada to get a Canadian dispatch license . One girl is working in Bangalore airport as ticketing agent for the past 4 years and the boy is working as a gate security person in MUMBAI airport. Both these jobs were got by their own hardship .No assistance from skyline. The students of skyline virtually spit on skyline's club face. The initial 3 months of training given is a money grabbing tactic. Nothing is taught in that 3 months. They threaten students saying that they will fail the dispatcher course if they join directly abroad.

i have asked you a question twice that you never answered- Being in USA why did you come to EMIRATES AVIATION COLLEGE to get a GCAA license. When there is an awesome school called Sheffield up there.

ARE YOU A AVIATION PERSONAL OR A SALES AGENT FOR ****TY DISPATCH SCHOOL?

And one more thing Barnboy. When i finished in Bachelors degree in electrical and electronics engineering ( not computer science engineering as you mentioned ) in worked in a call center( while searching for jobs ) for 4 month before joining the Dell manufacturing unit (Working at Dell : What's New | Dell India) in my city.

I bow to the guys working at call centers (the good ones).. One of toughest jobs that you can come across. You need a cool and composed head to answer a person who is shouting on the other line at the top of his voice, especially when the mistake he is shouting for is not even yours. For the attitude you have Barnboy, you will not even get a job in a call center .Hell I don’t even think you are from USA, there is no way you could know about the ****ty school in my city from being up there and if you are really from USA and if you have the knowledge that you boast having you would went for an FAA license in Sheffield than taking the dispatcher course at emirates aviation college. It’s because of people like you; people who are actually interested in aviation are not able to get into aviation.

The last post that you gave about skyline was also an utter bull****. I didn’t want to respect that post with a reply .But this time you are really getting on my nerves.

Okkk . ALL emotions apart - This forum is for sharing knowledge and experience, it is not for advertising schools that you don’t even know. I had friends and resources in the aviation field in my city to check upon these fake schools. Many people would not be having that. They can follow these words in your post and go and fall their blindly.

And last but not least Barnboy - try to give some respect for people.. Most of your posts have been very rude. Try reading it yourself, you will fell like ****. People ask question here because they don’t know about aviation, if they had the money to flounder and take chances, they wouldn’t be posting questions here. If you think a person's question is stupid ...don’t answer it. You would be doing a very big favor for all of us.

Go have a nice cold glass of water to quench your anger. Cheers Man.

Yours truly
BALA ...