PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2010, 15:21
Teddy Robinson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In reply to my previous ......

I had an email, not an eagerly awaited call ... for a job on the same aircraft where I did not have to jump through hoops for the clownmaster... and for 3 times the pay.

Perhaps my comments belong on a PTF thread, but experience is the rule, and employers such as these should be at the recieving end of what the training industry should be about, self improvement to a compenent level, fit to command an airliner full of fare paying passengers from the right seat !!!!

Apologies if my remarks offended some who are desperate for a job, but the industry has to change back to being competence led rather than purely accountant led.... which means some people with minimum hours expecting a job as their right having to gain experience to justify their position, the resulting hard work, and a worthwhile career with a company worth working with .. rather than for.

To prostrate yourselves in front of a low paying employer asking you to jump through hoops whilst biting the pillow .. gives you the employer you deserve