PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 2nd Nov 2010, 07:56
odericko2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get used to it, during our posting we had the biggest class ever posted of 23 cadets to 43, guess what only had 1 lady who unfortunately got axed midway training at 43, came back 20 guys.
Class of 2005/2006 had the most chillez if you don't mind me calling them that, seven of them and 3 guys, 1 lady and 1 dude got droped in SA, leaving 6 to graduate, unfortunately one more lady from this class and another dude got axed during their 737 transition.
It's a sausage fest ladies and gentlemen, huh what I'm I saying gentlemen and gentlemen, but don't worry the flying is a lot of fun and intensive you still find a way to make the best of it, remember teamwork will get you places, the fast learners guide the slower ones as much as possible, if you have a bad flight don't sulk and hide talk to your pals about it, lastly before you go out for a sortie read thoroughly on it and ask guys already ahead what to expect, though everybodys experience when it comes to training is unique it helps being ready. As for theory, nmh kq cadets always most definitely breeze through them it's our strongest side, as you all know you were picked from a pool of highly intelligent kenyans if not the best congratulations yet again.
Guys remember it isn't a comp amongst you coz all of you want to come back with the coveted blu book in hand

Last edited by odericko2000; 2nd Nov 2010 at 08:10.