PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Once in while, a Poly can make you smile
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2010, 05:06
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
The Skull....oh yeah.!

M Hart esq., found that certain AWIs should be dealt with by the Federal police. So what happens?... in the interest of "fairness" to the AWI's ( not the victim),the Skull's (No) Ethics and (Mis)Conduct Committee converts my (proven) allegations of criminality into a "breach of the CASA code of conduct", in order in my opinion to minimiise the damage and protect certain persons. That "committee" headed up by someone who fits my titleing, and who is about to cost the taxpayer mega bucks.

The four pages of codswallop I got from that outfit, gave blame to Hart and gave various bull**** stories about how they arrived at their result via due 'procedures'. And TF didnt even have the balls to sign it.!!

It was followed up to me by a very threatening letter from the Aust Gov solicitor, who had obviously been lied to by CASA, and tasked with sending that intimidatory spiel.
With case material we could put the poor fellow straight, amply supported by a 2 page document from M. Hart that supported me in every way.

All Bullies, BS and Bluff.... the CASA way.
All in the name of "safety" of course, Minister, otherwise the sky will be full of falling aeroplanes!
I better read that Hansard stuff for a laugh..!