PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Qantas Does Leigh Clifford Work For?
Old 1st Nov 2010, 07:28
Bootstrap1

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
A lot of people in Qantas have never worked anywhere else, and so they always think they are getting a raw deal.
I agree that Clifford is just a new version of excrement, just when we thought the legacy of darth had ended along comes this idiot.
Have they not yet learned that if you treat your staff like crap, they in turn treat the companies customers like crap.
At least AJ has realised this very point and did seem to want to do something about it,but his new @rsehole sidekick is just kicking everyone on the guts again.

But back to my point at the beginning, the people who have never experienced anywhere else need to pull their heads out of the sand and look around, I agree QF is not the same company it used to be, but it still has its good points. And long after clifford the @rsehole has left we will still be here doing what we love to do.
If it is a bad as many staff say it is, move along because it is true that there are still more people who would love a chance to work at QF.

Just remember that the grass isn't always greener at Virgin or Emirates, QF may suck to you but I know DJ sucks even more