PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2010, 07:10
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Croqueteer
Please tell me that you are joking when you asked this question??? You have read this thread for years and you don't know what I and many others have against Pleming? If you are serious, then you clearly know nothing aboout the TVOC fiasco and you have NOT read all of this thread!!
I don't have time to list the number of things I have against him and can only suggest that you spend some of your time reading this thread from start to finish. perhaps then you will have a better understanding of things.

colinwil
Again, you need to read yourself into this thread before spouting off. It was not I who said I would ride naked on a unicycle (I think a unicycle) with a rose in notable orrifice! If you are going to start your PPrune account off with accusations like that, do try to make certain that you know what you are talking about, it stops you making a fool of yourself. There is NOT a gang of us who want to see it scrapped - far from it. What we want is someone who is remotely competant to take the project over and run it properly instead of stumbling from one crisis to another.

dp
My understanding is that, in a statement from HLF following a FOI question, the HLF were NOT asked for more money. Clearly there is a conflict in opinion here and perhaps as someone who is clearly close to the coal face perhaps you could enlighten us. More importantly, why was the project saved when the money/timescale line was NOT achieved. Would you agree that is was a con?? It just shows another weak leadership chapetr in this joke of a project.

Andrew - no problem at all. I wish i had more time this morning to enlighten them both! But you feel free to carry on; it's a very long list!!

Winco