PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rumour: Sunstate Engineers suspended over aircraft sabotage?
Old 1st Nov 2010, 03:39
LAME2

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts
What am I missing here?

Are these the same mangers who thought a handover of the shifts was an authorised Union meeting! If so, this is what we are missing.

I think to understand these fools, you have to have an appreciation they wanted to give the union a blackeye and to have the PIA cancelled. I think we sometimes put these people in a place where we believe intelligent people operate. Really they do not deserve that sort of recognition. These pople operate with no understanding of their workforce legislative requirements, or their needs for that matter. They are consumed by the desire to put people down and suppress them. They enjoy it. They high fived when they saw this opportunity. Common sense never saw the light of day.

They're fools. Sink these Management people and all that were involved in this decision Fed Sec. It is what they wanted to do ultimately to all association members, using these 6 engineers and the pilot as pawns. Send them to the boneyard at the NSW railways with their other colleagues from mainline.