PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Qantas Does Leigh Clifford Work For?
Old 31st Oct 2010, 17:24
PittsS2A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Things cant be too bad at QF cause everyone is still going to work and there are people lined up to have a crack at working there.

The fact is that it doesn't matter if you work for a big company like QF or a small family owned company, there is always some fat cat boss that wants to bleed the staff dry and get the absoloute most out of them for every cent they pay you and they also want to give the customers the absoloute minimum they will tolerate to come back and use/buy the product on offer. I have worked in both scenarios and I have seen it happen.

I think some people posting on here about how bad things are at QF need to take a holiday and either relax and get over it or maybe even spend a couple of weeks working for someone else to realise that things are screwed no matter who you work for.

I understand that if all you have ever done is worked for QF and you have watched the place go south due to management greed and incompetence, that it a can be very upsetting, however you need to come back to reality and realise that it is no different anywhere else so make the most of what you have and save your energy for something else cause it isnt going to change no matter how much you and many others wish it would.

It is however nice to see that people do care enough about the company to be passionate enough to get the ****s about the way management ar running the place down.