PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2010, 13:13
belowmsa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Run now?

I am sorry, but If I wasnt smart enough not to join, I am not stupid enough to RUN now. Where would I go without any flying hours on type. I quit my previous job, like everybody else and came here. Went for training at Airbus, everything looked fine, but then, upon arriving here, the mess started. It is only after we come back, that the lies really start.
So now what should I do? A330 Captain with no hours on type, would you give me a job? Dont think so! So now, the smartest thing to do is to warn other pilots not to come, built some flying hours on type, and apply somewhere else.
Dont focus this thread on me now. I was just sharing my thoughts!
We just had an Engine Failure during Cruise and executed wrong procedures. Anybody cares about that? Lets see what CAD will say about all of this. Its normal that you screw up if you dont have time on type, probably I would do the same, but the Fleet Manager? No excuse! Lets see if the outcome of the Fleet Manager mistake, wont affect all of us. Just hope that we, the people who dont have friends in Management, and no hours on Type, have to pay for his bad mistake.
Get out of HKA now? I cant be that stupid twice!

PS, dont PM me with questions about the interview. Just show up, and you are hired, thats how desperate this people are. BELIEVE ME!!!