PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WSOp's/WSO's at Kinloss, what does the future hold?
Old 31st Oct 2010, 11:08
wokkamate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Neptunus Rex:

'if I wanted to attack the UK.....'

Ok mate, if someone is going to attack the UK from multiple submarines with cruise missiles then we have bigger issues at stake here than loss of the MRA4! Luckily, AQ don't have subs (yet).....

I think this thread is getting (understandably) pretty emotional now. I feel for all the people of RAF Kinloss and I too mourn the loss of capability. However, you have all been lucky enough to have the stability of living in one place for many many years while the rest of us got moved every 2-2 1/2 years. Now it is time for you all to join the rest of the RAF. Get looking, get proactive in your search for a job and keep a holiday home in the north of Scotland, while moving yourself and your family into nice cheap SFA at wherever you are lucky enough to get posted too next.

Bored of the bleating, but understand where you are all coming from, however sh*t happens, we adapt and move on or we leave. Good luck, all of you.