PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines
Old 31st Oct 2010, 10:32
parsifal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clark international airport

all the international airports i mentioned are connected to their capital cities by fast trains. the ninoy aquino international airport will continue to operate to serve the domestic operations and as an alternative international airport. i would like to impress to you that the present operations at the NAIA are really congested and it has caused tremendous fuel cost to all airlines and somehow has become quite unsafe, too. i myself have a near miss a few months ago.about the present DG who refuses to relinguish his office to P-Noy, he was the NAIA manager for all the years that the airport deteriorated to its present state. he also used to be port manager at batangas. the airport used to have ILS(precision approach) but now has only non-precision approach. this airport navigational equipment is the responsibility of the airport authority. it would have been better if terminal 3 have been constructed at clark. this would have been the start of the effort to move the intl opns to clark. the CAR can be found in the house library, i am sure