PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You've got to be kidding me?
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2010, 15:07
OldCanuckPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I signed out of there yesterday for the last time. I think the 'other place' is doomed to mediocrity. My last word about it.
Ok, ok.

After taking some time out of my real life to actually register here, and read off and on the past couple months "at the other place," I have to say this quote above is not only remarkable in its hilarity, but also its myopia.

If "this" place is being used to set some sort of bar, all I can do is laugh. Reading the posts here by a bunch of bitter old pilots who apparently used to post "at the other place" is really rather amusing. Or at least it would be were it not so pathetic.

I've decided posting anything on this medium looks to be an utter waste of my time, and fast approaching retirement. Do you guys all just sit around staring at computers fighting with people you never met as some sort of sick entertainment? I hope it is that, because the alternative is just depressing.

Most of the people posting on either of these sites on threads such as this are juvenile and petty, full stop. As I said a month or two ago here, it's pathetic and embarrassing to Canadian aviation that on a forum accessible to the world's aviators, you are descending to the level displayed here. You look like fools.

I will continue to check in for an occasional head shake and disapproving laugh, as you have all demonstrated the pointlessness of trying to make any sort of meaningful contribution on these boards.