PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 30th Oct 2010, 11:30
kandy_girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
open day in dubai 05 nov

Hey guys I just wanted to share my experience with you guys, I applied for emirates cabin crew early this year around in June, I became successful in my AD and I made it all the way to the finals…. However after five stressful weeks of waiting and waiting I got an email saying I was unsuccessful and it really killed me inside however I got over and thought to myself that I can’t let a rejection turn me down so I decided to give it another go, right now I’m in Dubai and I saw on their career website that they are coming to Dubai on the 5th of November and I’m going to be here until then so I have decided to go for it and see how it goes…. I use to work for Qatar airways back in my home country as a check in agent so I kind of know a little bit about this airline however I hear so much horrific things happen in Doha so I was always a bit unsure about applying for this airline.. Likewise now I’m going to give it a try and see what happens.

Is anyone going to the Dubai open day for Qatar airways on the 5th of November… please let me know, and do any of you guys know how much people will attend the open day in Dubai….