PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Northern Territory Aeromed Contract
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2010, 06:40
Dances With Dingoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just an observation

'People' tell me that the incumbent are moving twice the number of people per week. But 'People' say a lot, talk is cheap and I am not privy to the stats.

As well as this, I hear them utilising a chartered conquest from time to time to move several non urgent cases at a time, thus sharing the love with some local operators. From where I sit that would be a good move since a lot operators in the NT are actively trying to obstruct the operation. Heaven forbid one of the relatives of these operators ever need medical assistance in remote NT. I guess there is no emotion in business, win at all costs

Interesting that one of the HA pilots is on here actively bagging out CF when they are putting a good amount of $$$ into conquest hire from that very company. Small industry old mate advise caution.

Skydrol, I have no idea if my info on stats is any better than yours however I do find the subject very interesting (I don't get out much) , so if you have any more please keep us informed.

As far as an announcement goes, my guess is we will see the interim extended six months at a time for 2 to 4 years from its inception. I will bet you one whole dollar that it goes for at least 3 years

BTW, 'They' tell me the AOC is finalised and the changeover is imminent. Anyone?

DD