PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA threat to operation of N Reg Aircraft
Old 29th Oct 2010, 13:14
thore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mad jock, please listen: FAA IR or EASA IR is not a choice between two options, for probably MOST FAA IR pilots flying around N-Reg in Europe it is the ONLY option. Of course I'd rather fly D-Reg - and I tried. I gave up after 6 months wasting weekends learning theoretical bull****.

If somehow the EASA stops me from flying IFR in Europe, my only other option is to stop flying, not to go through this crazy time consuming process...

Dear EASA: we want to come into your arms if you stop making the rules that complicated. Make them as safe and easy as the FAA system and we don't have any reason to go the american way.

And dear EASA, if you just try to make it harder for us: accept, that in a globalised world it is much easier to find ways around your rules as making the Inner Ear Anatomy Bull**** EASA IR. A Bahamian company is just a few hundred Dollars and 15 mouse clicks away. You don't believe that I sold my aircraft to this NON EU Aircraft operation company, or you believe this company belongs somehow to me? Prove it, baby! And take care of your balls... we gonna have fun!