PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spare Seats Available / Desired
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2010, 07:50
VFR Transit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have found that there have been some great friends found on these forums over the years, and most of all had some opportunities given to me that most would not normally get. (thanks to them again)

I am a PPL(A) with a NQ and Complex Signoff and currently undertaking MEP, IMC & ATPL Theory

I would like to get experience of Airways and longer European flights in larger aircraft, so if you have a spare seat (passenger or right hand seat) in either a Turbo Prop Twin, Jet Twin, Piston Twin, Single Turbine etc etc then I would love to help.

I am very good with RT, Navigation & Multi Crew situations and would like to enhance knowledge of other types and conditions.

Now what can I do for you in return

You will be more than welcome to come fly with me in the C172 anytime you want (not sure who gets the bum deal ) and of course dinner :-)

I know from old that once someone replies in the open domain they get buggered sideways by loads of people asking for the same, so please drop me a PM instead.

Thanks
VFR

p.s
I can travel most places and am off over christmas for 11 days so if you have any ferry flights then excellent.