PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA N reg and AOPA Latest
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2010, 15:19
Thomascl605

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Socal,

No, actually the evidence I have states that the EI reg 737 was from an Irish company, piloted by EU licenced crews in the US. Not that different I would imagine than from a while back when EU licenced crews flew EU licenced jets in Canada on a recipricol agreement.

Bit of a difference you say, no I say, the principle is EXACTLY the same. No problem for the US (and Canada) why is it now a problem for the EU ?

Your tax trivia has been torn apart by solid knowledge from postings for the same titled thread as this on the Private forum. You may want to read upon it.

You spew out almost the same posting as before with your comments about cheap IR's ?

Are you saying that cheap is inferior then ? Where is your evidence for this as the stats say otherwise.

On that issue if a Pilot undertakes study for the "Cheapest" JAA IR in Europe, by your logic you believe that this is almost certainly inferior to a big school churning out JAA IR's in Europe at double the price ?

You obviously glossed over my earlier comments regarding flags of convenience etc, I really couldn't care less. Do you have any idea for example, how many billions of $,£,Euros etc are salted away by Companies in say the Cayman Islands etc ? It makes your point look miniscule by comparison. Oh, and by the way these people don't just own N reg, or non EU reg jets, many of these people / companies that salt away billions have jets on the EU register too. Many also own yachts, some also on 'flags of convenience' as you put it.

Of course there are ways and means of getting around this guff if it's voted in. It's all pretty pathetic really, it's a pity the Aviation community can't spend a bit more time supporting one another, regardless of Country of licence issue.