PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2010, 10:07
Lucy.R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prague

Hello everyone, I attend Emirates open day in Prague. There were about 100 people. And about 60 were invited for AD. Everything went as usual. First group discussion. We had to find out three the most interesting people from this century and said something about person sitting in the right. They said we should have said his or her name, and from where he was and what famous person he would like to be and why. Some people said lots of details but I better not. After that was English test. There were an article about rude girl. There were words like ticking off, take it or leave it, reliable, consider or inadequate and found from second column what it meant. And of course we had also essay and the topic was Our biggest mistake and what we learned from that. After English was group activity and discussion. We were separated to three small groups and had to make the biggest building in Prague. After that we had discussion in these small group. Our topic was found five places in Czech we would recommend to tourists and two we wouldnt recommend. It was last elimination before FI. Those who stayed had to fill papers about themselves. And finally we could go home. FI were on Mo-Wed. I had mine was on Monday and didnt went very well so I dont make any hopes they would hire me.
Anyway I will try Qatar although Im scared what I read about that.
If you have question feel free to ask me. Good luck everyone!!!