PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter missing in the Mourne Mountains, & tributes to AJ
Old 27th Oct 2010, 06:43
Gordy

Received 50 Likes on 15 Posts
apple

I know this is a rumour network but some of the comments are close to offensive. Three men have died and there are a whole lot of distraught people trying to come to terms with their loss. This is a tragedy which will takes years for loved ones to come to terms with. Perhaps we can hold in mind the effect our comments might have when these poor people inevitably read this thread.
Firstly, let me state that I feel the pain of the family, and mean no disrespect what so ever.

As far as I am concerned....rumor network it is...Condolences to the family etc...yada yada yada......

Maybe we can all speculate and LEARN...... funny how when ever there is a fatality in the UK...you people all want to wait for the AIIB or whatever it is called...yet have an accident on this side of the pond and you are all over it...

If ever I die in an accident...please feel free to speculate and ask questions.... Please feel free to learn from my demise....if it turns out I was stupid...and someone learns to not follow my lead...then my loss is their gain....

Let the speculation continue.....with all due respect.