PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You've got to be kidding me?
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2010, 00:12
ecnalubma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You've got to be kidding me?

So due to illness and other problems, I have been away from this site. I do enjoy it here and I still keep in contact with many people whom I have never met except for conversations on this site. All exceptional people.
Imagine my surprise when after better than a year away I come to fine a thread about the censorship on avcanada.
I believe in free speach. I will defend anyones rights to it. That is why this comment has me shaking my head:
I contacted you on Oct 23, still no answer, you, by your total lack of any response, have answered your own question, so please stay away from this site, thank you! Sorry I didn't notice that I had a message, and sorry for you if you think your asking me to go away will actually have me "go away"
and this comment: "So sensor all you wish on Av Canada, but not here if you dont mind". I am not a moderator of this site?
I personally have no beef with you clunck except that you expect me to go away as apparently my comments don't stack up to your high expectations for this site. If that isn't sensorship I don't know what is?
I would love to carry this on for a while but I have way more important things to do like watching my grass grow.