PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATCO pay in Non-NATS' world
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2010, 22:00
tonialmeida

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many thanks - didn't know about Manchester...

And do you know any approximate figures? To be honest, this is more of a benchmarking exercise - I've been selected to participate in the first private ATCO training programme to be given in Spain (previously all courses were sponsored by AENA, our equivalent to NATS), there will be 2 more, and we will be finishing our course on or about May/June, so hopefully by then we may start looking for a job as ATCO in a tower.

This is why I was asking, to try to get a rough figure of non-NATS pay, which would be the most equivalent thing I can think of - to try to get a more clear idea of how my life will look like. Once we get the job, in principle we would be fully operative ATCOs (following a short tower specific training), not sure where this leaves me in terms of your bands... But if any could throw in any figure of what they are getting in these non-NATS airports (eg. EGNX, EGNT, EGGP or any other), would really really appreciate it - as broad the estimate would be.

Thank you very much all, acknowlege asking about salary is somehow rude, but really need some guidance, so really appreciate any input